What is Amie
Amie is a modern calendar app designed to blend calendar functionality with task management. It integrates task lists and subtasks into a well-designed calendar application, offering a variety of integrations with popular productivity apps like Todoist, Notion, and Linear. Amie aims to centralize all tasks into one view for easy scheduling and time management. Additionally, it includes features for booking meetings and integrations with Spotify and Apple Health. While focused on Google Calendar integration, it plans to expand to others like Apple Calendar. The app is known for its fluid and fast performance on both mobile and desktop platforms.
Key Features of Amie
- Calendar and Task Integration: Amie combines a traditional calendar with task management, allowing users to view their schedule and tasks in one unified interface.
- Integration with Popular Productivity Apps: The app integrates with tools like Todoist, Notion, and Linear, enabling users to centralize their workflow.
- Subtasks and Detailed Task Management: Users can break down tasks into subtasks, offering detailed organization and tracking capabilities.
- Meeting Booking Feature: Amie simplifies the process of scheduling meetings, integrating this function directly into the calendar interface.
- Integrations with Spotify and Apple Health: These unique integrations bring an additional layer of personalization, allowing users to connect their daily routines with music and health data.
- Performance Across Platforms: Known for its fluid and fast performance, Amie works seamlessly on both mobile and desktop platforms, ensuring a consistent user experience.
What is Sorted 3
Sorted 3 is a task management application known for its efficient scheduling and time management capabilities. It allows users to organize tasks and sub-tasks, set reminders, and categorize them for better management. A notable feature is its time-blocking technique, which lets users allocate specific time slots for tasks, aiding in daily planning. The app also prioritizes tasks based on urgency and importance. While Sorted 3 excels in task organization and planning, it may not offer the depth required for more complex project management. It’s available on iOS and macOS, with pricing for extra features.
Key Features of Sorted 3
- Auto-Schedule: Automatically schedules tasks based on priorities and deadlines, helping users manage their time efficiently.
- Time Blocking: Allows for allocating specific time slots to tasks, aiding in maintaining focus and productivity.
- Hyper Scheduling: Combines calendar events and tasks in one view, offering a comprehensive overview of the day’s agenda.
- Task Management: Includes features for organizing tasks, setting reminders, and creating sub-tasks, making it versatile for various needs.
- Magic Select: Facilitates easy selection and manipulation of multiple tasks at once, enhancing user experience in task management.
- Customizable Views: Offers different views like list, day, and 3-day views, catering to personal preferences in organizing and viewing tasks.
Amie vs Sorted 3: Features
|Apple Health, Spotify, Linear, Things, Todoist, Notion, Zoom, Things 3, and TickTick
|macOS, iOS, and Web
|Organizing tasks, subtasks, setting reminders, and scheduling tasks using natural language
|Auto-scheduling, time blocking, task prioritization
|Natural Language Processing
|1:1 User Onboarding
|$12.50/month (billed annually) or $15/month with no annual commitment, five-year plan at $500 for long-term savings
|$15: iOS, and $25: MacOS
Amie vs Sorted 3: Pricing
Amie Calendar offers several pricing options for its Amie Pro subscription:
(i) Monthly Billing (Annual Commitment): The cost is $12.50 per month, billed annually. This means you will be billed a total of $150 for the year.
(ii) Monthly Billing (No Annual Commitment): If you prefer not to commit annually, the cost is $15 per month, billed monthly.
(iii) Five-Year Plan: For a long-term commitment, there is a five-year plan available at $500, which offers a significant saving over the monthly options.
Sorted 3 Pricing
Sorted 3 offers two pricing tiers:
(i) Free Version: Provides access to core features of the app.
(ii) Pro Version: Available for iOS at $14.99 and for macOS at $24.99
Amie vs Sorted 3: Reviews
Amie is appreciated for its clean, user-friendly interface and effective integration of calendar and task management. It stands out for its seamless synchronization across devices and easy collaboration features. However, some users may find it lacks advanced customization options found in other productivity tools. Additionally, the cost of the premium version might be a consideration for budget-conscious users.
Sorted 3 Review
Sorted 3 is a task management app that excels in auto-scheduling, time-blocking, and prioritizing tasks, making it efficient for daily planning. It integrates tasks, calendar events, and notes into a unified timeline, which is helpful for managing a busy schedule. However, it may fall short for users looking for more advanced project management features or those who prefer extensive integrations with third-party apps. Available on iOS and macOS, Sorted 3’s interface is user-friendly but might not cater to all user preferences in terms of customization.
Which One Should You Pick
Consider Amie if
- You Value Integrated Calendars and Tasks: Amie is a good choice if you’re looking for a tool that combines calendar and task management in a straightforward manner, though it may lack some advanced features.
- Ease of Use is Important: If you prefer a user-friendly interface with minimal learning curve, Amie is suitable, but note that it might not offer the depth of customization some users require.
- You Need Basic Collaboration Tools: Amie works well for basic team collaboration, but may not suffice for more complex team-based project management needs.
Consider Sorted 3 if
- You Need Basic Task Management: If you’re looking for a simple tool to manage daily tasks with features like auto-scheduling and time-blocking, Sorted 3 could be suitable. However, it may not be ideal for complex project management.
- You Prefer an Integrated Calendar View: Sorted 3 is good for those who want to view tasks and calendar events together, though its calendar functionalities are basic compared to specialized calendar apps.
- You Use iOS or macOS: Sorted 3 works well for Apple device users, offering synchronization between iOS and macOS, but lacks support for other platforms like Android or Windows.
Best Amie and Sorted 3 Alternatives
- Akiflow: Akiflow is a time management app offering time blocking, task scheduling, and integrations with various tools. It focuses on productivity and organization through a unified task and appointment interface.
Akiflow Price: $19 per month, paid annually
- Notion Calendar: Notion Calendar is a comprehensive tool for managing time and work together. It integrates seamlessly with Google Calendar, allowing you to view and manage events alongside project timelines in Notion. The calendar offers built-in scheduling, time zone support, and a modern design, making it ideal for both personal and professional use. It’s available in multiple languages and can be accessed on various platforms.
Notion Calendar Price: Free
Akiflow vs Google Calendar: Comprehensive 2024 Comparison
Compare Akiflow and Google Calendar in this detailed analysis, highlighting their unique features and usability. This comparison provides a concise overview of each app’s strengths and limitations, helping you decide which tool better suits your productivity needs.
Akiflow vs Timestripe: Comprehensive 2024 Comparison
Compare Akiflow and Timestripe in this detailed analysis, highlighting their unique features and usability. This comparison provides a concise overview of each app’s strengths and limitations, helping you decide which tool better suits your productivity needs.
Akiflow vs Actions by Moleskine: Comprehensive 2024 Comparison
Compare Akiflow and Actions by Moleskine in this detailed analysis, highlighting their unique features and usability. This comparison provides a concise overview of each app’s strengths and limitations, helping you decide which tool better suits your productivity needs.