Google Calendar + Akiflow
Connect your Google Calendar to Akiflow to consolidate all meetings and events into your schedule, and make it easier to plan your day and not miss any appointments.
Available for Web, macOS & iOSbeta Windows & Androidbeta
About the Google Calendar integration
Stay organized with the Google Calendar integration
Akiflow makes planning fast and easy, so you can have more time to execute your tasks. Focus on what’s important and get things done.
We've built the Google Calendar integration to unify your calendar and your to-do list in a single view. You'll be able to optimize the time spent in meetings and plan your days better by time blocking your tasks in-between calls.
Google Calendar: FAQs
- See and download your contacts → Invite all your contacts to your events
- See and download contact info automatically saved in your ‘Other contacts’ → Invite your other contacts to your events
- See, edit, share and permanently delete all the calendars that you can access using Google Calendar → See, create, edit, and delete events directly from Akiflow
Go to Settings → Tasks → Lock automatically tasks in calendar
You’ll see all your scheduled in calendar tasks on Google Calendar.
- Show single events on Google Calendar: use the lock icon on the task popup.
- Akiflow creates an all-day event in Google Calendar showing all your tasks planned for the day so you easily check them from your phone. Read more on mobile here.
Use the ⚙ icon in the in the top right corner of your Akiflow Calendar to pick which calendars to display and to receive notifications from.
Akiflow and Google Calendar are synched in real time.
When you create or edit an event in Google Calendar, it’ll be shown in your Akiflow calendar.
Any changes you make in Akiflow, will be reflected on Google Calendar.