Google Calendar + Akiflow
Connect your Google Calendar to Akiflow to consolidate all meetings and events into your schedule, and make it easier to plan your day and not miss any appointments.
7-day free trial, cancel anytime
About the Google Calendar integration
Go to Settings in your Akiflow account, head to the Integrations page, and click on Google Calendar. You can also set it as your primary or default calendar on the Calendar page.
Using shortcuts or by clicking on the ⚙️ on top of your Akiflow calendar, you can also easily change how many days or which calendars to display in your calendar.
Stay organized with the Google Calendar integration
Optimize your schedule with Akiflow, the most comprehensive time blocking app. Lock time slots for your tasks, just as you already do for your meetings, and find a balance between strategic and operational assignments.
Google Calendar: FAQs
- See and download your contacts -> Invite all your contacts to your events
- See and download contact info automatically saved in your ‘Other contacts’ -> Invite your other contacts to your events
- See, edit, share and permanently delete all the calendars that you can access using Google Calendar -> See, create, edit, and delete events directly from Akiflow
You can connect as many Google Calendar accounts as you want!
Go to Settings -> Tasks -> Lock automatically tasks in calendar
You’ll see all your scheduled in calendar tasks on Google Calendar.
- Show single events on Google Calendar: use the lock icon on the task popup.
- Akiflow creates an all-day event in Google Calendar showing all your tasks planned for the day so you easily check them from your phone. Read more on mobile here.
Use the ⚙ icon in the in the top right corner of your Akiflow Calendar to pick which calendars to display and to receive notifications from.
Akiflow and Google Calendar are synched in real time.
When you create or edit an event in Google Calendar, it’ll be shown in your Akiflow calendar.
Any changes you make in Akiflow, will be reflected on Google Calendar.