Asana + Akiflow
Connect your Asana account to Akiflow to keep track of your projects. Collect all your tasks in a single view and never miss another deadline again!
7-day free trial, cancel anytime
About the Asana integration
Go to Settings in your Akiflow account, head to the Integrations page, and click on Asana.
From now on, Akiflow will automatically import your Asana tasks (and sub-tasks, according to your import options), into your Akiflow Inbox. The due date of your Asana task is imported in Akiflow as task deadline
Keep track of your projects with the Asana integration
Akiflow helps you collect all your tasks in one place to make planning faster and easier so you can have more time executing them.
We’ve built the Asana integration to help you consolidate all your tasks in a single view and facilitate your daily planning with time blocking. Connect your Asana account now to skyrocket your productivity!
What does Akiflow import from Asana?
You can choose which projects to import, and for each of them:
- To import only tasks assigned to you
- Or import all tasks.
All not completed tasks from the last 90 days onwards will be imported in Akiflow.
If you accidentally import too many tasks, you can multi-select as your tasks to take bulk actions!
You can connect as many Asana accounts as you want!
A popup will appear with the following options:
Pick which Asana tasks to delete::
- Multi-selecting tasks and hit BACKSPACE -> How to bulk edit tasks
Delete all your emails:
- Go to Settings -> Integrations -> Connected -> Asana
- Click on the button “Delete all tasks fetched from this account”. This action will delete all the tasks imported so far from Asana in Akiflow. Nothing will happen to your source tasks in Asana.
- Disconnect your Asana account by clicking on the bin icon in the top right corner of this page.
- Reconnect Asana by going back to Integrations -> Add Native Integration -> Asana
When you delete a task on Akiflow, nothing happens to the source task in Asana.
- It can take up to 10 minutes to import your tasks in Akiflow.
- When you create a task in Asana, it’ll be shown in your Akiflow Inbox.
- Any changes you make in Akiflow, won’t be reflected on Asana.