What is Structured
Structured is a web-based daily planner application designed to enhance productivity and task management. It offers features like customizable task management, time tracking, goal setting, and progress tracking. The app is accessible across multiple platforms and integrates with other productivity tools. It’s suitable for individuals and teams aiming to efficiently manage tasks and projects. Structured’s user-friendly interface and cross-platform compatibility make it a comprehensive solution for daily and weekly planning.
Key Features of Structured
- Customizable Task Management: Structured allows users to tailor their task management experience. Users can set priorities, deadlines, and categorize tasks, enhancing organization and focus.
- Time Tracking: This feature helps users monitor how much time they spend on each task. It’s useful for productivity analysis and time management.
- Goal Setting: Users can set short-term and long-term goals, making it easier to track progress and stay motivated.
- Progress Tracking: Structured provides visual tools for tracking task and project progress, offering insights into productivity and areas for improvement.
- Cross-Platform Accessibility: The app is accessible across various devices, ensuring seamless task management and planning regardless of the user’s location or device.
- Integration with Other Tools: Structured integrates with other productivity tools, streamlining workflows and enhancing overall efficiency
What is Todoist
Todoist stands out in the productivity tool landscape with its straightforward yet powerful approach to task management. Renowned for its clean design and user-friendly interface, Todoist simplifies the process of managing daily tasks and long-term projects. It allows users to create, organize, and prioritize tasks with ease, making it an ideal choice for individuals and teams alike. With features like recurring tasks, reminders, and progress tracking, Todoist effectively helps users stay on top of their responsibilities.
Key Features of Todoist
- Task Management: Create, track, and complete tasks with Todoist. Set deadlines, priorities, and reminders for each task.
- Project Organization: Group your tasks into different projects like work, personal, or travel plans. Break them down into smaller subtasks and sections for better organization.
- Labels and Filters: Use labels to categorize your tasks. Filters help you find tasks quickly, like those due today or high-priority ones.
- Recurring Tasks: Set up tasks that repeat regularly, like daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Team Collaboration: Share projects with others, assign tasks, and work together within the app.
- Works Everywhere and Easy to Use: Use Todoist on web browsers, desktops (Windows, macOS), and mobile apps (iOS, Android). The interface is simple, making it easy to start using right away.
Structured vs Todoist: Features
|Apple Calendar, Google Calendar, Outlook, Microsoft Exchange, Yahoo Calendar, and AOL Calendar
|IFTTT, Alexa, Google Calendar, Slack, Gmail, Zapier, Fantastical, Outlook, Chrome, Trello Power-Up
|No Calendar View
|macOS, iOS, Android
|Android, iOS, iPad, macOS, Windows, Android Wear, and Apple Watch
|Task editing and creation, labels, tags, progress, prioriy and recurring tasks
|Labels, Filters, Priority levels, Recurring tasks
|Natural Language Processing
|1:1 User Onboarding
|A monthly subscription for $2.99, a yearly subscription for $9.99, and a lifetime subscription for $29.99, each providing full access to the app’s features.
|Premium at $4 per month, paid annually
Structured vs Todoist: Pricing
Structured offers three pricing plans:
(i) Monthly Subscription: $2.99
(ii) Yearly Subscription: $9.99
(iii) Lifetime Subscription: $29.99
All these subscriptions provide access to the same features and unlimited use of the app, the free version of Structured allows basic planning and organization, but upgrading to one of these plans unlocks additional features
(i) Free Version: Suitable for basic task management needs.
(ii) Pro Plan: Typically priced around $3 to $5 per month when billed annually.
(iii) Business Plan: Generally costs about $5 to $10 per user per month when billed annually.
Todoist offers a flexible pricing model catering to a range of users, from individuals to business teams. The free version is a major draw for users with basic requirements.
Structured vs Todoist: Reviews
Structured is a user-friendly daily planner app praised for its ability to integrate tasks with calendar entries, offering a streamlined approach to time management. Its simple interface and visual timeline are particularly appreciated, making it easy to organize and view daily activities. However, some users might find its features limited compared to more comprehensive productivity tools. Additionally, the absence of certain functionalities like natural language processing and advanced task analytics may be a drawback for users seeking more sophisticated planning capabilities.
Todoist is acclaimed for its simple interface and cross-platform availability, featuring automatic data backup, productivity reports, and customizable tasks. It’s ideal for both teams and individuals, with integrations like Outlook and Google Calendar. However, managing sub-projects and sub-tasks can be challenging, and its template feature may lack intuitiveness. The Karma feature, aiming to gamify productivity, might instead lead to excessive app usage. These aspects could deter users with specific workflow needs, making Todoist a less suitable option for them.
Which One Should You Pick
Consider Structured if
- You Want a Visual Daily Planner: Structured is a good choice for those who prefer a visual representation of their tasks and calendar events, offering a clear, timeline-based view of daily activities.
- You Need Basic Task Management: If your requirements are centered around basic task organization without the need for advanced analytics or extensive features, Structured meets these needs effectively.
- You Prefer a Simplistic Interface: For users seeking an app with a straightforward, user-friendly interface, Structured’s minimalist design can be appealing, though it might lack the complexity desired by power users.
Consider Todoist if
- You have Basic to Moderate Task Management Needs: If your task management needs are straightforward or moderate, Todoist’s features will likely suffice.
- You Are Looking for Flexibility in Pricing: Todoist offers a free version and reasonably priced Pro and Business plans, making it accessible for a range of budgets.
- You Need a User-Friendly and Simple Interface: If you prefer simplicity and ease of use, Todoist’s straightforward and intuitive interface might be more appealing.
Best Structured and Todoist Alternatives
- Akiflow: Akiflow is a time management app offering time blocking, task scheduling, and integrations with various tools. It focuses on productivity and organization through a unified task and appointment interface.
Akiflow Price: $19 per month, paid annually
- Microsoft To Do: Microsoft To Do is a task management app integrated with Office 365. It helps organize daily tasks, set reminders, and sync across devices. Ideal for both personal and professional use, it promotes productivity with features like shared lists and task prioritization. This app is especially beneficial for users within the Microsoft ecosystem.
Microsoft To Do Price: Free
- Sunsama: Sunsama is a daily planner that helps professionals stay focused & productive by combining tasks, calendars, & emails. It offers features like guided planning, timeboxing, & automatic syncing.
Sunsama Price: $16 per month, annually.
Akiflow vs Google Calendar: Comprehensive 2024 Comparison
Compare Akiflow and Google Calendar in this detailed analysis, highlighting their unique features and usability. This comparison provides a concise overview of each app’s strengths and limitations, helping you decide which tool better suits your productivity needs.
Akiflow vs Timestripe: Comprehensive 2024 Comparison
Compare Akiflow and Timestripe in this detailed analysis, highlighting their unique features and usability. This comparison provides a concise overview of each app’s strengths and limitations, helping you decide which tool better suits your productivity needs.
Akiflow vs Actions by Moleskine: Comprehensive 2024 Comparison
Compare Akiflow and Actions by Moleskine in this detailed analysis, highlighting their unique features and usability. This comparison provides a concise overview of each app’s strengths and limitations, helping you decide which tool better suits your productivity needs.