What is Any.do
Any.do is a to-do list app that integrates a calendar and to-do list, ideal for managing tasks and calendar events in one place. It’s user-friendly, designed for checklist management, task organization, and calendar integration. Any.do also experiments with AI features. The app is available on multiple platforms including Web, iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows. It’s recommended for those seeking an easy-to-use tool for task management, and it’s suitable for beginners.
Key Features of Any.do
- Task Management: Any.do excels in organizing tasks. It allows users to create, categorize, and prioritize tasks, making it easy to keep track of what needs to be done. Its intuitive interface simplifies task management, even for complex projects.
- Calendar Integration: The app seamlessly integrates with calendars, providing a unified view of tasks and events. This feature is essential for planning and ensures users don’t miss important deadlines or appointments.
- Cross-Platform Accessibility: Any.do is available on multiple platforms, including iOS, Android, web, and desktop. This makes it highly accessible and ensures that users can manage their tasks and calendars from any device.
- Voice Entry and AI Features: The app supports voice entry, allowing users to add tasks hands-free. Additionally, it is experimenting with AI features to enhance user experience and task management efficiency.
- Customizable Reminders: Users can set up customizable reminders for tasks. This feature helps in ensuring that important tasks are not forgotten and aids in effective time management.
- Collaboration Tools: Any.do includes features for sharing tasks and lists with others, making it a good tool for collaborative projects. This functionality is beneficial for teams and individuals who work in collaborative environments.
What is Monday.com
Monday.com is a comprehensive project management software suitable for teams larger than five members. It offers a customizable workspace with a variety of views such as kanban, chart, table, timeline, and dashboard, making it adaptable to different team needs. The platform is known for its project management views, ease of setup, and time-saving templates. It also integrates with various third-party tools and features automation to streamline workflows. However, it has a learning curve and limited dashboard features in basic plans. Pricing varies based on the WorkOS option chosen and team size.
Key Features of Monday.com
- Customizable Workspaces: Monday.com allows users to tailor their workspace with various views like kanban, charts, tables, and timelines, catering to diverse team requirements. This customization aids in visualizing projects in a way that best suits the team’s workflow.
- Project Management Views: The platform offers a range of project management views, enabling teams to track progress effectively. This feature ensures that all team members are on the same page and can easily understand the status of different tasks.
- Ease of Setup: Monday.com is designed for a quick and easy setup process. This feature is particularly beneficial for teams looking to implement a project management tool without a prolonged or complicated initiation phase.
- Time-Saving Templates: The platform provides a variety of templates that can save time during project setup. These templates are designed to cater to different project types and workflows, enabling teams to get started quickly.
- Third-Party Integrations: Monday.com integrates seamlessly with a range of external tools, enhancing its functionality and allowing teams to connect their existing software ecosystems for a more streamlined workflow.
- Automation Features: Automation in Monday.com helps in reducing repetitive tasks, allowing teams to focus more on critical aspects of their projects. This feature streamlines workflows and increases efficiency.
Any.do vs Monday.com: Features
|WhatsApp, Zapier, Gmail, Slack, Siri & Apple Reminders, and Smart Watch
|Slack, Microsoft Teams, GitHub, GitLab, Gmail, and Outlook
|macOS, iOS, Android, Web, Windows
|macOS, iOS, Android, Web, and Windows
|Creating tasks, setting due dates, adding reminders, organizing tasks into lists, attaching files, and sharing tasks with others
|Task Creating, Subtasks, Prioritization, Custom Labels and Tags, Time Tracking, Task Templates, Automations, File Management, Collaboration Tools
|Natural Language Processing
|1:1 User Onboarding
|Free version for basic task management and a Premium version at $36 per year
|Monday.com’s pricing ranges from a free plan for basic use to an enterprise plan with custom pricing, including intermediate options starting from $9 per seat/month, each offering different features and capabilities.
Any.do vs Monday.com: Pricing
Any.do offers a free version and two paid versions: Premium and Teams.
(i) The free version allows basic task organization and syncing across devices but lacks third-party app integrations.
(ii) The Premium version, priced at $36 per year, includes features like recurring tasks, location and WhatsApp reminders, task color-tagging, and integration with over 5,000 third-party apps.
(iii) The Teams plan, at $60 per year, adds unlimited boards and team members, collaborative workspace, kanban boards, and advanced admin tools.
A 48-hour money-back guarantee is available for paid plans.
Monday.com offers several pricing plans:
(i) Free: Aimed at individuals, offering basic features with up to 2 seats.
(ii) Basic: Starts at $9 per seat/month, providing more storage and customer support, suitable for managing team work.
(iii) Standard: At $12 per seat/month, this popular plan includes timeline and Gantt views, calendar view, guest access, and more automations and integrations.
(iv) Pro: Priced at $19 per seat/month, designed for streamlining complex workflows with additional features like time tracking and advanced integrations.
(v) Enterprise: Custom pricing, offering advanced features for larger organizations, including enhanced security and governance.
Each plan is billed annually, and they offer additional functionalities and storage as the plan level increases.
Any.do vs Monday.com: Reviews
Any.do is praised for its intuitive interface and flexibility in managing tasks and to-do lists, making it a popular choice for personal and professional use. Its integration capabilities with other platforms and tools enhance its functionality. However, some users find its features limited compared to more robust project management tools. Additionally, the premium version might be necessary for accessing all features, which could be a consideration for those on a budget.
Monday.com is praised for its user-friendly interface and wide range of customizable features, making it a versatile tool for project management. It offers various views like Kanban and Gantt, aiding in effective project tracking. However, it does have a learning curve and some users find the dashboard features limited, especially in basic plans. Its pricing can be a bit high for smaller teams, and the numerous options and customizations might be overwhelming for new users.
Which One Should You Pick
Consider Any.do if
- You Seek a Simple Task Manager: Any.do is suitable for those who need a straightforward, easy-to-use task management tool without overly complex features.
- Integration with Daily Tools is Key: If integrating with everyday applications like calendars and email is crucial for your workflow, Any.do’s basic integration capabilities can be beneficial.
- You Value Cross-Platform Accessibility: Ideal for users who require a task manager accessible across various devices, although some may find its synchronization less robust compared to more advanced tools.
Consider Monday.com if
- You Value Customizable Workspaces: Monday.com is a good choice if you need a project management tool that can be tailored to your specific workflow, offering various views and customization options.
- Integration is a Priority: It’s suitable if your projects benefit from integrating with other apps, as Monday.com offers numerous third-party integrations.
- You Need Basic Project Management Features: While it provides essential project management functionalities, be aware that some advanced features might be limited in the basic plans.
Best Any.do and Monday.com Alternatives
- Akiflow: Akiflow is a time management app offering time blocking, task scheduling, and integrations with various tools. It focuses on productivity and organization through a unified task and appointment interface.
Akiflow Price: $19 per month, paid annually
- Todoist: Todoist is a task management tool. It enables users to manage tasks, set priorities, and track deadlines across various devices. Its features include task categorization, reminders, and project collaboration, making it suitable for both personal and team productivity.
Todoist Price: Premium at $4 per month, paid annually
- Microsoft To Do: Microsoft To Do is a task management app integrated with Office 365. It helps organize daily tasks, set reminders, and sync across devices. Ideal for both personal and professional use, it promotes productivity with features like shared lists and task prioritization. This app is especially beneficial for users within the Microsoft ecosystem.
Microsoft To Do Price: Free
Akiflow vs Google Calendar: Comprehensive 2024 Comparison
Compare Akiflow and Google Calendar in this detailed analysis, highlighting their unique features and usability. This comparison provides a concise overview of each app’s strengths and limitations, helping you decide which tool better suits your productivity needs.
Akiflow vs Timestripe: Comprehensive 2024 Comparison
Compare Akiflow and Timestripe in this detailed analysis, highlighting their unique features and usability. This comparison provides a concise overview of each app’s strengths and limitations, helping you decide which tool better suits your productivity needs.
Akiflow vs Actions by Moleskine: Comprehensive 2024 Comparison
Compare Akiflow and Actions by Moleskine in this detailed analysis, highlighting their unique features and usability. This comparison provides a concise overview of each app’s strengths and limitations, helping you decide which tool better suits your productivity needs.