What is Notion Calendar
The Notion Calendar, previously known as Cron Calendar, is a calendar application designed for managing meetings and events. It integrates closely with Notion documents, allowing users to connect their Google calendars, schedule meetings, manage events, and collaborate on upcoming events. It supports video conferencing links for platforms like Zoom and Google Meet, offers color coding for time blocking, and has deep integrations with Notion databases.
Key Features of Notion Calendar
- Google Calendar Integration: This feature allows users to seamlessly connect their Google Calendar with Notion, enabling efficient management of events and meetings within a unified interface. It simplifies scheduling and updating events across platforms.
- Meeting Booking Functionality: Notion Calendar offers a user-friendly interface for scheduling meetings. This includes options for setting up recurring meetings, sending invitations, and managing RSVPs, streamlining the meeting planning process.
- Notion Page Connectivity: Users can link calendar events to specific Notion pages, facilitating better organization and access to related notes, tasks, or documents associated with an event. This integration enhances productivity and project management.
- Video Conferencing Integration: The calendar supports adding video conferencing links from popular platforms like Zoom and Google Meet directly into event details. This feature is particularly useful for remote teams and virtual meetings, offering convenience and efficiency.
- Color Coding and Time Blocking: Notion Calendar allows users to color code their events for better visual organization. The time blocking feature helps in allocating specific time slots for tasks, aiding in time management and daily planning.
- Cross-Platform Availability: It is accessible on various platforms including iOS, Windows, Mac, and the web. This cross-platform availability ensures users can manage their calendars and stay organized regardless of the device they are using.
What is Structured
Structured is a web-based daily planner application designed to enhance productivity and task management. It offers features like customizable task management, time tracking, goal setting, and progress tracking. The app is accessible across multiple platforms and integrates with other productivity tools. It’s suitable for individuals and teams aiming to efficiently manage tasks and projects. Structured’s user-friendly interface and cross-platform compatibility make it a comprehensive solution for daily and weekly planning.
Key Features of Structured
- Customizable Task Management: Structured allows users to tailor their task management experience. Users can set priorities, deadlines, and categorize tasks, enhancing organization and focus.
- Time Tracking: This feature helps users monitor how much time they spend on each task. It’s useful for productivity analysis and time management.
- Goal Setting: Users can set short-term and long-term goals, making it easier to track progress and stay motivated.
- Progress Tracking: Structured provides visual tools for tracking task and project progress, offering insights into productivity and areas for improvement.
- Cross-Platform Accessibility: The app is accessible across various devices, ensuring seamless task management and planning regardless of the user’s location or device.
- Integration with Other Tools: Structured integrates with other productivity tools, streamlining workflows and enhancing overall efficiency
Notion Calendar vs Structured: Features
|Notion, Zoom, Google Calendar
|Apple Calendar, Google Calendar, Outlook, Microsoft Exchange, Yahoo Calendar, and AOL Calendar
|macOS, iOS, Android, Web, Windows
|macOS, iOS, Android
|Task editing and creation, labels, tags, progress, prioriy and recurring tasks
|Natural Language Processing
|1:1 User Onboarding
|A monthly subscription for $2.99, a yearly subscription for $9.99, and a lifetime subscription for $29.99, each providing full access to the app’s features.
Notion Calendar vs Structured: Pricing
Notion Calendar Pricing
Notion Calendar is free to use for Notion users
Structured offers three pricing plans:
(i) Monthly Subscription: $2.99
(ii) Yearly Subscription: $9.99
(iii) Lifetime Subscription: $29.99
All these subscriptions provide access to the same features and unlimited use of the app, the free version of Structured allows basic planning and organization, but upgrading to one of these plans unlocks additional features
Notion Calendar vs Structured: Reviews
Notion Calendar Review
The Notion Calendar, previously known as Cron Calendar, is appreciated for its seamless integration with Google Calendar and its ability to manage events alongside Notion project timelines. It’s praised for its intuitive scheduling features, support for different time zones, and a modern, clean design. However, some users might find limitations in advanced features like detailed task analytics or the lack of more diverse integrations beyond Google services. It’s suitable for both personal and professional use but might require additional tools for more complex task management needs.
Structured is a user-friendly daily planner app praised for its ability to integrate tasks with calendar entries, offering a streamlined approach to time management. Its simple interface and visual timeline are particularly appreciated, making it easy to organize and view daily activities. However, some users might find its features limited compared to more comprehensive productivity tools. Additionally, the absence of certain functionalities like natural language processing and advanced task analytics may be a drawback for users seeking more sophisticated planning capabilities.
Which One Should You Pick
Consider Notion Calendar if
- You Value Google Calendar Integration: If syncing with Google Calendar is central to your workflow, Notion Calendar’s integration can streamline your scheduling process, although it may lack variety in other third-party integrations.
- You Utilize Notion for Project Management: The calendar is beneficial for those already using Notion for project management, but it might not offer the depth required for more complex task management outside the Notion ecosystem.
- You Prefer a Clean, Minimalist Design: Its straightforward and clean design is ideal for users seeking simplicity, but it may not satisfy those needing more intricate or customizable scheduling features.
Consider Structured if
- You Want a Visual Daily Planner: Structured is a good choice for those who prefer a visual representation of their tasks and calendar events, offering a clear, timeline-based view of daily activities.
- You Need Basic Task Management: If your requirements are centered around basic task organization without the need for advanced analytics or extensive features, Structured meets these needs effectively.
- You Prefer a Simplistic Interface: For users seeking an app with a straightforward, user-friendly interface, Structured’s minimalist design can be appealing, though it might lack the complexity desired by power users.
Best Notion Calendar and Structured Alternatives
- Akiflow: Akiflow is a time management app offering time blocking, task scheduling, and integrations with various tools. It focuses on productivity and organization through a unified task and appointment interface.
Akiflow Price: $19 per month, paid annually
- Motion: Motion uses AI to automatically plan your day, considering tasks, meetings, and personal time. Motion offers features like smart rescheduling and priority-based task management, aimed at enhancing efficiency and reducing stress.
Motion Price: $19 per month, annually
- Sunsama: Sunsama is a daily planner that helps professionals stay focused & productive by combining tasks, calendars, & emails. It offers features like guided planning, timeboxing, & automatic syncing.
Sunsama Price: $16 per month, annually.
Akiflow vs Google Calendar: Comprehensive 2024 Comparison
Compare Akiflow and Google Calendar in this detailed analysis, highlighting their unique features and usability. This comparison provides a concise overview of each app’s strengths and limitations, helping you decide which tool better suits your productivity needs.
Akiflow vs Timestripe: Comprehensive 2024 Comparison
Compare Akiflow and Timestripe in this detailed analysis, highlighting their unique features and usability. This comparison provides a concise overview of each app’s strengths and limitations, helping you decide which tool better suits your productivity needs.
Akiflow vs Actions by Moleskine: Comprehensive 2024 Comparison
Compare Akiflow and Actions by Moleskine in this detailed analysis, highlighting their unique features and usability. This comparison provides a concise overview of each app’s strengths and limitations, helping you decide which tool better suits your productivity needs.